Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
The Site and Mission Ob/Gyn do NOT provide medical advice or diagnosis via the Web. Use of the Site does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Mission Ob/Gyn. You are solely responsible for your decision to obtain treatment from a medical professional.
1. General. These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Web site provided by Mission Ob/Gyn including without limitation use of all services, content, data, images, information and other materials posted on or available through this Site (collectively, the “Site”). Certain areas of the Site and use of data, content, or services made available through the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided in connection with those areas or use of the data, content, or services.Mission Ob/Gyn hereby grants you a nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Mission Ob/Gyn that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not reverse engineer, deconstruct, disassemble or decompile any software or technology underlying the Site or provided through the Site, except to the extent permitted by applicable law. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Site shall automatically terminate.The contents of the Site may not be distributed, modified, reproduced, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Mission Ob/Gyn, except that you may download content from the Site to any single computer, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
2. No Medical Advice. This Site was designed for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information presented on this Web site is not intended to replace the counsel of your physician. It is important to see your doctor before making any decision about your health or the health of your family. Mission Ob/Gyn does not endorse any medications, products, procedures, equipment or treatments relating to healthcare.
3. Copies of These Terms and Conditions; Updates. You may print a copy of these Terms and Conditions using the print button or feature in your browser. We suggest retaining a copy for your future reference. You should be aware, however, that we may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and by your continued use of the Site agree to be bound by future revisions. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the “Terms and Conditions” link on the Site to review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. You may use your browser to print copies of any updated Terms and Conditions.
4. Ownership. The Site is owned and operated by Mission Ob/Gyn. All services, content, data, information and other materials on or directly accessible from the Site are owned by Mission Ob/Gyn. The Site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with Mission Ob/Gyn are reserved by Mission Ob/Gyn. Any copies that you make of material or other content provided through the Site must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the material or content.
5. No Framing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to use, surround or enclose any portion of the Site without Mission Ob/Gyn’s express written consent.
6. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND TITLE/NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MISSION OB OR MISSION OB’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
7. Limitation of Liability. MISSION OB AND ITS AFFILIATES, VENDORS, LICENSORS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEB SITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Accuracy and Integrity of Information. Although Mission Ob/Gyn attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Mission Ob/Gyn so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
9. Acceptable Use Policy. You may not transmit any material on or through the