Many couples desiring a family face the problem of infertility- you may have tried to conceive but have not been able to do so. Couples are considered infertile after one year of unprotected intercourse (Definition of infertility may vary depending on the patient’s age and circumstances). It is estimated that one in six couples will be infertile. At Mission Ob/Gyn we are committed to providing you with comprehensive evaluation and treatment for these issues.
Documentation of Ovulation
- Urine LH testing by Ovulation Kits at home
- Bloodwork: Hormonal evaluation
Evaluation of Pelvic Organs
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) This an x-ray in which dye is placed into the uterus and tube to see if the fallopian tubes are open or blocked.
- Semen Analysis. A sample is taken to the lab to determine sperm count, motility and structure.
Ovulation Induction: Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)
Artificial Insemination: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY PROCEDURES
Mission Ob/Gyn has partnered with Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine and together we offer state of the art treatments, which include:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Hatching
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Egg Donation or Donor Oocyte IVF
- Donor Embryo IVF
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Oocyte Cryopreservation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer