History

COMPASSION & DIGNITY THROUGH THE YEARS

MIssion Ob/Gyn Medical Group was formed in 1995 as a result of a consolidation of several practices

in the Mission Viejo and San Clemente areas. The original founders of the group had been delivering babies and providing women’s healthcare since the late seventies.

With the growing needs of our community, our practice also grew. With two offices, we expanded to a group of 10 Board Certified physicians with diverse backgrounds and excellent educational training.

Our practice also includes two Nurse Practitioners.

Our goal to provide the utmost in care was realized in 2009 when we moved into our new beautiful facility. In our spacious suite we are able to provide complete women’s healthcare encompassing obstetrical and gynecological care, high risk obstetrics, infertility, ultrasound, bone density, fetal monitoring and laboratory services.

As technology has advanced, our group has evolved. We are able to provide the most up to date procedures including advanced laparoscopic procedures, robotic surgery, urogynecology, electronic medical records and in office procedures. Our mission is to be on the forefront of medical care

providing quality care with dignity and compassion.

Mission Viejo Office: 26800 Crown Valley Pkwy., Suite 525 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 | Phone: 949.364.1040 | FAX: 949.365.7037
San Clemente Office: 665 Camino De Los Mares, Suite 303A San Clemente, CA 92673 | Phone: 949.364.1040 | FAX: 949.661.0443